Thursday 16 September 2010

6 days to go

Under a week to go now and I'll let you all know here that I shall be making some changes to the forum very soon.  Nothing too major, but I'll be adding a few new areas for Linkshell members, like an area to post what items you have for sale and an area to arrange Linkshell group Leves.

Next on the agender, I shall be continuing where I left off last time and looking back at an event that has happened over the development time of Final Fantasy XIV.
I think one of the biggest news stories was when an Alpha tester named Pookypoo smashed the NDA and started broadcasting videos across the Internet.











I'm sure most of you will remember how his videos and screens spread round the Internet like wild fire and this very blog was no exception! Look HERE to see just how crazy April was when Pookypoo decided to show the world Final Fantasy XIV in it's Alpha state.

No comments:

Post a Comment