Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tomorrow, it all starts again...

Tomorrow the Beta servers are open again as from 2pm (UK time).  I have tomorrow booked as hoilday from work so if you are also a beta/forum user join us on Ventrillo.  Forum users can PM me via the forum for the vent details.
Also if you are expecting me to start leaking my own screen shots and videos, sorry but that is not going to happen.  But don't worry!  There are plenty of idiots who are more than happy to break the NDA and I'll post their stuff here so you don't miss a thing!

2 comments:

  1. This guy is streaming live, and posting his videos in hour and a half chunks. The text is in Japanese, but you can still view the gameplay, etc.

    http://www.justin.tv/ryuhuang

    Looks like there were some connection issues with beta while he streamed, so he spends quite a bit of time trying to re-log into the game every once and awhile.

    Just thought I'd share, for those of us less fortunate not to make it into beta, yet.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind anyone listening in on vent who isn't in beta yet? I am in UK too, almost certain to relaunch the HQ linkshell for crafters (Hi Quality) which was a multi server affair in FFXI and had a now hacked forum for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete