Wednesday 6 October 2010

Quiet day

I don't really have much to post about today as I didn't get up to very much apart from grind through the main storyline quests, so I didn't really feel the need to take many screenshots today.  Although saying that I did think the image below would make a nice screenshot.
Anyway, while running around different areas to progress the storyline I found a double mining point which i also thought was worth a screenshot.
 
I also had another blogger guy incident, where I ended up saying to the guy that I would take a screen with him in and post it here, but the whole area around the repair NPC where I met him was ultra lag so I have just these two screens to post on that, and it's all in the text boxes.


1 comment:

  1. Hey its me, well my name. I couldnt find out where you were standing, lol. Lancerz Bismarck

    ReplyDelete