Tuesday 5 October 2010

I am an Auction House Fanboy!

You read that title right!  I was called an Auction House fanboy!  After doing a quick shout telling people about the online web bazaar thing yg are doing (see last post), one guy called Soi Fon started getting upset and telling me that I shouldn't promote online Auction/Bazaar sites becuase the changes that SE are making to the ward system in 1-2 weeks will fix everything.
I said back that I don't think people will use more than one retainer still and that everything will still get bunged into one retainer and put in a random ward because peole are lazy, but if it does work and what I think doesn't happen then online Auction/bazaar site will die anyway so he shouldn't worry.
What he called me was a Auction House Fanboy, honestly, you couldn't make it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment